Technical Introduction to IBM MQ (WM102)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The course is designed for new administrators, but also includes topics that are critical to architects and business users.In this course, you learn about IBM MQ V8 basic components, and learn the trajectory that messages follow when they are exchanged between two servers. You learn how IBM MQ V8 administrative responsibilities can include the management of topic-based publish/subscribe messaging, managed file transfer, and deployments to the cloud. The course also includes basic architectural topics, best practices, and lessons from real production environments. Finally, you learn about security, publish/subscribe, clusters, administration, logging, auditing, managed file transfer, MQTT, and cloud options.
- Summarize today's business drivers and need for flexibility.
- Describe message-oriented middleware and the capabilities it must provide Identify the main ways that IBM MQ V8 can have an impact on application design.
- Describe the basic components of IBM MQ V8.
- Differentiate between point-to-point and publish/subscribe messaging styles Describe the tasks that must be performed to manage a queue manager and its components.
- Summarize the basic application calls in the Message Queue Interface.
- Contrast the architectural role of IBM MQ V8 clusters and multiple instance queue managers Describe the security provisions of IBM MQ V8.
- Demonstrate how IBM MQ V8 is used as part of the communications infrastructure to: Connect application environments, such as the World Wide Web, enterprise transaction systems, and database systems Manage the distribution of publisher information to appropriate subscribers.
- Provide file transfer management Create enhanced web services.
- Serve as a JMS provider Interface with WebSphere Application Server.
- Serve as an ESB base for the IBM Integration Bus Interact with z/OS applications Facilitate connectivity to mobile environments Describe the capabilities for deployment to the cloud.
- This course is designed for technical professionals who require the skills to administer IBM MQ V8, and for architects, application developers, quality assurance professionals, and business users who need to interface with IBM MQ V8.
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|