Updating Your SQL Server Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (MS-10977)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1183 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Students wanting to learn everything about SQL Server and Microsoft programs should enroll in this training program. We have professionals in place to teach you intensively about SQL Server 2014 and learn about its various features without the hassle.
- Describe key features and capabilities of SQL Server 2014.
- Leverage new and enhanced features to develop database in SQL Server 2014.
- Use in-memory database capabilities in SQL Server 2014.
- Manage SQL Server 2014 by using dynamic management views and PowerShell.
- Implement security in SQL Server 2014.
- Implement high-availability and data recovery techniques in SQL Server 2014.
- Use SQL Server 2014 Integration Services.
- Use SQL Server 2014 Data Quality Services.
- Use SQL Server 2014 Master Data Services.
- Manage SQL Server 2012 Agent and Jobs.
- Implement a tabular data model in SQL Server 2014 Analysis Services.
- Implement a Self-Service BI solution with Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Describe key elements of cloud solutions for data.
- Implement a database in Windows Azure SQL Database.
- Implement a SQL Server database in a Windows Azure virtual machine.
- Implement a Big Data solution with Windows Azure HDInsight and the Windows Azure Marketplace.
- if you are accustomed to SQL Server and Microsoft, and are working as Business Intelligence and database engineers; this is the program for you! With the help of this course, you will be able to boost your knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and become experts in SQL Server 2014.
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2008.
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2012 operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|