Creating Dynamic PowerPoint Presentations
About Individual Course:
Now Only $0.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $0.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Let’s have a brief overview about the history of Microsoft PowerPoint. Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. It was released on April 20, 1987, initially for Macintosh computers only. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for $14 million three months after it appeared. Basic familiarity of PowerPoint is preferred before beginning this course. Students will learn how to create dynamic presentations to showcase ideas, projects, and business objectives.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Accessing Master Views
- Designing Template Using Slide Master
- How to Save Master Design Template
- Text Animation
- Adding Animation to Master Slide
- Shortcut Keys for Presenting
This course is intended for:
- This course was developed for those that are looking to create and deliver world class presentations that will rock the house and blow the socks off the audience members.
- Students are recommended to have the basic knowledge about Microsoft PowerPoint.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|