Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 841 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides knowledge and skills to implement the DevOps practices of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Microsoft Azure.
The course will provide knowledge of continuous integration builds, automated testing and continuous delivery and deployment build, test, and release to the next level by understanding how they function within a DevOps development environment.
The course will also cover how VSTS integrates with third party and OSS tools, such as Git and Jenkins,
The course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in crossing over into development territory towards the goal of establishing a DevOps culture, and Developers who want to learn more about the development processes of DevOps in order to extend upon Agile processes for rapid delivery.
Students curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, but do not have extensive experience with VSTS or Microsoft Azure, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Configure Git and TFVC version control options for Continuous Integration
- How to manage Technical Debt and the sources and impact of it
- How to create a continuous integration build using VSTS
- Package Management Integration options such as NuGet, SemVer, GitVersion and others
- Agents and Pipelines, including how to release pipelines
- Continuous Delivery and Release Management strategies
- Integrating automated testing into your release pipelines using Selenium, Coded UI Testing, Microsoft Test Manager
- Understand the various availability and performance testing options
- Automated provisioning and de-provisioning of infrastructure and databases D
- Deployment groups, feature flags and recovery automation
- Database deployment in release pipelines
- Continuous deployment with Jenkins and VSTS
- Experience working in an organization delivering software,either in development or in operations. Knowledge and experience working with Cloud based solutions,experience using Microsoft Azure.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|