About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The past can often be the key to predicting the future. Big data from historical sources is a valuable resource for identifying trends and building machine learning models that apply statistical patterns and predict future outcomes.
This course introduces Azure Machine Learning, and explores techniques and considerations for using it to build models from big data sources, and to integrate predictive insights into big data processing workflows.
The average salary for an Azure Cloud Data Architect with Microsoft Machine Learning is $173,791 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- create predictive web services with Azure Machine Learning
- work with big data sources in Azure Machine Learning
- integrate Azure Machine Learning into big data batch processing pipelines
- integrate Azure Machine Learning into real-time big data processing solutions
This course is intended for
- Big Data Analyst
- Cloud Architect
- Building data processing pipelines with Azure Data Factory
- Building real-time data processing solutions with Azure Stream Analytics
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||Big Data, Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|