Designing a Data Platform Solution
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 822 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-301 Exam leading to AZ-301 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Learn to Compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Determine the ideal pricing option for Azure Storage based on a solution’s requirements.
- Identify performance thresholds for the Azure Storage service.
- Determine the type of Storage blobs to use for specific solution components.
- Use the Azure Files service for SMB operations.
- Identify solutions that could benefit from the use of StorSimple physical or virtual devices.
- Compare and contrast monitoring services for applications, the Azure platform, and networking.
- Design an alert scheme for a solution hosted in Azure.
- Select the appropriate backup option for infrastructure and data hosted in Azure.
- Automate the deployment of future resources for backup recovery or scaling purposes.
- Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|