About this course:
Ansible is a powerful IT automation and configuration management tool. In terms of DevOps, Ansible can be considered to target four main automation areas, in Dev, Ops, Security and QA, and Business.
Repetitive tasks that must be figured out every time, are just huge time and money wasters. With Ansible, IT problems are solved once, then that solution is automated. The automated solution is then applied, and the resultant simplification of infrastructure and configuration effectively accelerates DevOps initiatives.
We’ll describe how Ansible automation can help address DevOps challenges and why it is used for DevOps identifying its advantages, comparing the differences between open source and the Red Hat professional version, identifying its pre-requisites such as the control machine and managed node requirements.
At the end, we’ll review some Ansible commands lines, plugins, filters, patterns, network scaling automation and towers, to be prepared to run this automation adventure!
- Understand how Ansible automation can help address DevOps challenges .
- Learn why Ansible is used for DevOps identifying its advantages.
- identify Ansible pre-requisites such as the control machine and managed node requirements.
- Know some Ansible playbooks, commands lines, plugins, filters and patterns.
- There are no prerequisites required for this course