HP FlexNetwork Fundamentals Rev 15.21 - 00958712 (HFF)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
About this course:
The HP FlexNetwork Fundamentals, Rev. 15.21 course teaches the networking skills necessary for modern, open standard based network technologies and solutions. The course introduces you to the basic features of modern networks such as VLANs, redundancy technologies such as MSTP, link aggregation technologies such as LACP, static and dynamic IP routing with OSPF, standalone Access Points (APs), and network management with HPE’s Intelligent Management Center (IMC). It also covers a high level introduction to HPE’s Converged Infrastructure strategy and to network virtualization with HPE’s Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF). You will work on Comware and ProVision switches in the lab exercises and learn how to implement and validate small to medium enterprise network solutions.
This focuses on hands-on lab activities that accounts for 70% of the content accompanied with learning activities and instructor led lecture, 30% of content.
- Explain HPE’s FlexNetwork Architecture.
- Perform basic configuration, access security and switch setup on HPE switches.
- Configure Layer 2 technologies such as STP, Link Aggregation and VLANs.
- Configure basic IP Routing with static and dynamic routing technologies (OSPF).
- Configure HPE’s Network virtualization technology IRF.
- Provide mobility solutions with the MSM wireless Access Points.
- Manage and monitor Networks with HPE’s IMC network management software.
- Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals who deploy small to medium enterprise network solutions based on HPE products and technologies.
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST