Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
In the current age, using the Internet has become essential to communication and gaining access to information, much like the telephone and newspapers were to earlier generations. Familiarity with the Internet comes with a certain level of expectation regarding the attractiveness and ease of use of web pages. Web designers need to create effective and successful websites. If users find your website difficult to navigate, they may not visit it again.
HTML5 and CSS3 are some of the most integral and evolving web technologies that enable you to structure content and present it on the web. Knowledge of these languages will help you create web pages that are easy to read and appealing to users. This course lays the foundation for mastering these two popular web publishing technologies.
This course is designed as an introduction to HTML and CSS for those who want to learn to develop standards-compliant web content, with a focus on current HTML5 and CSS3 standards. This course can be taught on Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac OS® X, or Linux®, and supports developers who work in any of those environments.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience using a computer operating system such as Windows or Mac OS X, and using web browsers to access the web as an end user. No prior knowledge of web development is required. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking course, such as Using Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows® 8.1: Transition from Windows® 7.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Authoring Content in HTML
- Topic A: Web Development Standards
- Topic B: Create an HTML Page
- Topic C: Apply HTML Attributes
Lesson 2: Embedding and Linking Content
- Topic A: Embed Content within an HTML Page
- Topic B: Link HTML Pages
- Topic C: Create Image Maps
Lesson 3: Formatting Content with CSS
- Topic A: Apply Style Sheets to HTML
- Topic B: Use CSS to Create Multiple Column Layouts
Lesson 4: Authoring Complex Content Structures
- Topic A: Author Table Content
- Topic B: Construct and Format Forms
Lesson 5: Testing and Publishing HTML Content
- Topic A: Identify and Correct Structural and Compatibility Problems
- Topic B: Make HTML Content Accessible
- Topic C: Publish and Deploy Web Content
Appendix A: Additional Technologies Related to HTML5
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's