IBM Rational DOORS Foundation, V9.4 (QN164)
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This course is for new Rational DOORS users. It introduces basic Rational DOORS concepts and functionality. It includes hands-on exercises that teach users to create, edit, manipulate, and analyze requirements data in Rational DOORS.
- Navigate within a Rational DOORS database
- Create structured data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Modify existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Review existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Create relationships in a Rational DOORS database
- Report on relationships in a Rational DOORS database
This basic course is for new IBM Rational DOORS users.
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||1 Day|