IC3 GS4: Computing Fundamentals
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
This series will cover the basics of Computer Fundamentals. Students will get an overview of operating system fundamentals and computer and network terminology. They will also learn about working with software and the OS and troubleshooting.
Career Path: IC3 certification is an excellent way to tell teachers, potential and current employers, academic institutions, government agencies, and the whole world that you have the digital literacy skills to function successfully, effectively, and productively. IC3 certification is the one credential that applies to whatever direction your education or career pursuits take you.
The average salary for Certified Internet and Computing Core is $59,354 per year.
Digital literacy is a foundational element of success in today’s technology-driven world. Regardless of your educational goals, career pursuits, or job function, possessing a strong grasp of the digital technologies that drive much of the world is critical. IC3 Global Standard 4 (GS4) is the newest release in the IC3 family of digital certification exams. GS4 aligns the IC3 standard to the most current and relevant digital literacy requirements, and addresses several new concepts common to digital literacy, such as:
- Social media
- Digital devices
- Research fluency
- Critical thinking
- Cloud computing
This course is intended for:
- Students should have basic computer skills.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
- There are no prerequisite course require.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Operating System Fundamentals
- Module 02 - Computer and Network Terminology
- Module 03 - Working with Software and the OS
- Module 04 - Troubleshooting
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST