Implement Advanced Virtual Networking (AZ-101.3)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 898 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course has been officially retired by Microsoft. It is replaced by the Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification (AZ-103)
If you plan to take the exam in the year 2020, then please register for the said replacement course Mentioned.
About this course:
This course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and configure different Azure networking traffic distribution mechanisms, including Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway. Students will also learn how to implement site connectivity for multiple scenarios including cross-premises and hybrid configurations, as well as extending on-premises networks into the Microsoft cloud over a dedicated private connection, using Azure ExpressRoute. Lastly, students will learn how to use Network Watcher to monitor and troubleshoot Azure virtual networks. They will also learn how to troubleshoot and remediate common errors in Azure Application Gateway and Azure Load Balancer.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement and configure Site-to-Site VPN connections and ExpressRoute.
- Implement and configure Network Watcher and troubleshooting common network issues.
- This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Cloud Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|