Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse - MOC On Demand (MS-20767)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1178 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 70-767 Exam leading to 70-767 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to provision a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course covers SQL Server provision both on-premise and in Azure, and covers installing from new and migrating from an existing install.
This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-767: Implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL certification exam.
The average salary for a Database Administrator is $71,429 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key elements of a data warehousing solution
- Describe the main hardware considerations for building a data warehouse
- Implement a logical design for a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Create column store indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Describe the key features of SSIS
- Implement a data flow by using SSIS
- Implement control flow by using tasks and precedence constraints
- Create dynamic packages that include variables and parameters
- Debug SSIS packages
- Describe the considerations for implement an ETL solution
- Implement Data Quality Services
- Implement a Master Data Services model
- Describe how you can use custom components to extend SSIS
- Deploy SSIS projects
- Describe BI and common BI scenarios
This course is intended for:
- Database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|