Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301 CCNA) + Certification Exam Bundle
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is for professionals preparing for the 200-301 CCNA certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
About this Course:
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam. By passing this one exam, you earn CCNA certification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement, and verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients and explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Center™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access),and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defense technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||13 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.