Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course will help you learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking, while also covering configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats.
After completing this course, you will be well-prepared to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam, passing which you will earn a CCNA certification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement basic configurations on a Cisco router
- Identify the components of a computer network and explain their basic characteristics
- Identify and resolve common switching and routing networking issue
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco IOS Software
- Describe network and device architectures and explain virtualization
- Describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Explain IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Outline threat defense technologies
- And many, many more aspects of a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Entry-level network engineer
- Help desk technician
- Network support technician
- Network administrator
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification but having a good understanding of the exam topics will help excel.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|