Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course will help you learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking, while also covering configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats.
After completing this course, you will be well-prepared to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam, passing which you will earn a CCNA certification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement basic configurations on a Cisco router
- Identify the components of a computer network and explain their basic characteristics
- Identify and resolve common switching and routing networking issue
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco IOS Software
- Describe network and device architectures and explain virtualization
- Describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Explain IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Outline threat defense technologies
- And many, many more aspects of a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Entry-level network engineer
- Help desk technician
- Network support technician
- Network administrator
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification but having a good understanding of the exam topics will help excel.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|