Implementing and Configuring APPNAV and WAAS v6.2 (APPNAV)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this Cisco training course from QuickStart, students will learn how to install and configure the Virtual Environment associated with the Cisco APPNAV and Cisco WAAS products. Students will also learn how to implement, integrate, and manage Cisco WAAS, Cisco APPNAV, and design a Cisco WAAS solution. Implement each of the Cisco WAAS application optimizers for maximum performance. Troubleshoot a Cisco WAAS solution via Policy Routing Akamai Connect.
With simple-to-understand course modules, QuickStart makes it easy to increase your proficiency with these Cisco products. Further your knowledge of these Cisco products and read more about the course objectives and necessary prerequisites from QuickStart below.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe business value of WAN optimization and application acceleration technologies
- Perform the basic configuration steps that are required for a Cisco WAAS deployment
- Implement, integrate, and manage Cisco WAAS
- Configure advanced features of Cisco WAAS
- Design a Cisco WAAS solution
- Implement each of the Cisco WAAS application optimizers for maximum performance
- Troubleshoot a Cisco WAAS solution
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Engineers
- Network Designers
- System Engineers
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|