Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine 2.1(CS-SISE 2.1)
About this Course
Executing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v2x is a 5-day Cisco ISE preparation program that educates students on the Cisco Identity Services Engine, an unique and access control policy board that offers a single policy plane crossways the whole organization, uniting multiple services, comprising validation, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, outlining, device on-boarding, and guest administration, into a solo context-aware identity-based platform. This CCNA course offers students with the information and skills to carry out safety posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints as well as develop infrastructure security by means of the Cisco ISE. When it comes to CCNA security, this is a perfect course for anybody who plans to work with the Cisco Identity Services Engine. Sign up for this or one of our additional Cisco ISE training courses today.
A professional Cisco Systems Engineer earns an average salary of $120,003 per year.
Upon successful achievement of this course, students should be capable to meet these inclusive objectives:
Define Cisco ISE construction, setting up, and distributed deployment possibilities
Align Network Access Devices (NADs), policy mechanisms, and basic validation and authorization policies in Cisco ISE
Incorporate Cisco ISE web validation and guest services
Organize Cisco ISE profiling, posture, and customer provisioning services
Define administration, checking, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security
Organize device administration by means of TACACS+ in Cisco ISE
The principal audience for this course is as follows:
ISE Managers / Engineers
Wireless Administrators / Engineers
Consulting Systems Engineers
Technical / Wireless / BYOD / Safety Solutions Architects
ATP partner systems and field engineers
Systems integrators who set up and incorporate the Cisco Identity Service Engine v2 x
It is mentioned that students have the following understanding and skills prior to appearing this course:
Knowledge of Cisco IOS CLI
Understanding with Cisco ASA
Expertise with Cisco VPN clients
Understanding with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Familiarity with 802.1x
Recommended Prerequisite Course
CCNAX Boot camp Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Accelerated (ICND1+ICND2) (CCNAX)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Lesson 1: Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco ISE Deployment Models
Module 2: Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Lesson 1: Introducing 802.1x and MAB Access: Wired and Wireless
- Lesson 2: Introducing Identity Management
- Lesson 3: Configuring Certificate Services
- Lesson 4: Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Lesson 5: Configuring Cisco ISE Policy Sets
- Lesson 6: Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Lesson 7: Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Lesson 8: Introducing EasyConnect
Module 3: Web Authentication and Guest Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Lesson 2: Introducing ISE Guest Access Components
- Lesson 3: Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Lesson 4: Configuring Portals: Sponsors and Guests
Module 4: Cisco ISE Profiler
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ISE Profiling
Module 5: Cisco ISE BYOD
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Lesson 2: Describing BYOD Flow
- Lesson 3: Configuring My Devices Portal Settings
- Lesson 4: Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
Module 6: Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing Endpoint Compliance
- Lesson 2: Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
Module 7: Cisco ISE with AMP and VPN-Based Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing VPN Access Using Cisco ISE
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco AMP for ISE
Module 8: Cisco ISE Integrated Solutions with APIs
- Lesson 1: Introducing Location-Based Authorization
- Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco ISE 2.x pxGrid
Module 9: Working with Network Access Devices
- Lesson 1: Configuring TACACS+ for Cisco ISE Device Administration
Module 10: Cisco ISE Design
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deployment Best Practices
- Lesson 2: Performing Cisco ISE Installation and Configuration Best Practices
- Lesson 3: Deploying Failover and High-Availabilty
Module 11: Configuring Third Party NAD Support
- Lesson 1: Configuring Third-Party NAD Support
- Lab 1: Configure Initial Cisco ISE setup, GUI familiarization, system certificate usage
- Lab 2: Integrate Cisco ISE with Active Directory
- Lab 3: Configure Basic Policy on Cisco ISE
- Lab 4: Configure Conversion to Policy Sets
- Lab 5: Configure Access Policy for Easy Connect
- Lab 6: Configure Guest Access
- Lab 7: Configure Guest Access Operations
- Lab 8: Create Guest Reports
- Lab 9: Configure Profiling
- Lab 10: Customize the Cisco ISE Profiling Configuration
- Lab 11: Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports
- Lab 12: Configure BYOD
- Lab 13: Blacklisting a Device
- Lab 14: Configure Compliance Services on Cisco ISE
- Lab 15: Configure Client Provisioning
- Lab 16: Configure Posture Policies
- Lab 17: Test and Monitor Compliance Based Access
- Lab 18: Test Compliance Policy
- Lab 19: Configure Cisco ISE for VPN Access
- Lab 20: Configure Threat-Centric NAC using Cisco AMP (Optional)
- Lab 21: Configure Cisco ISE pxGrid and Cisco WSA Integration
- Lab 22: Configure Cisco ISE for Basic Device Administration
- Lab 23: Configure TACACS+ Command Authorization
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt