Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine 2.1(CS-SISE 2.1)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v2x is a 5-day Cisco ISE training program that discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine, an identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization, combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. This CCNA course provides students with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints as well as enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE. When it comes to CCNA security, this is an ideal course for anyone who plans to work with the Cisco Identity Services Engine. Sign up for this or one of our other Cisco ISE training courses today.
The average salary for a Cisco Systems Systems Engineer is $120,003 per year.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE
- Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture, and client provisioning services
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security
- Configure device administration using TACACS+ in Cisco ISE
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- ISE Administrators / Engineers
- Wireless Administrators / Engineers
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Technical / Wireless / BYOD / Security Solutions Architects
- ATP partner systems and field engineers
- Systems integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine v2 x
It is recommended that students have the following knowledge and skills prior to attending this course:
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS CLI
- Familiarity with Cisco ASA
- Familiarity with Cisco VPN clients
- Familiarity with MicroSoft Windows Operating Systems
- Familiarity with 802.1x
Suggested Prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Lesson 1: Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco ISE Deployment Models
Module 2: Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Lesson 1: Introducing 802.1x and MAB Access: Wired and Wireless
- Lesson 2: Introducing Identity Management
- Lesson 3: Configuring Certificate Services
- Lesson 4: Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Lesson 5: Configuring Cisco ISE Policy Sets
- Lesson 6: Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Lesson 7: Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Lesson 8: Introducing EasyConnect
Module 3: Web Authentication and Guest Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Lesson 2: Introducing ISE Guest Access Components
- Lesson 3: Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Lesson 4: Configuring Portals: Sponsors and Guests
Module 4: Cisco ISE Profiler
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ISE Profiling
Module 5: Cisco ISE BYOD
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Lesson 2: Describing BYOD Flow
- Lesson 3: Configuring My Devices Portal Settings
- Lesson 4: Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
Module 6: Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing Endpoint Compliance
- Lesson 2: Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
Module 7: Cisco ISE with AMP and VPN-Based Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing VPN Access Using Cisco ISE
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco AMP for ISE
Module 8: Cisco ISE Integrated Solutions with APIs
- Lesson 1: Introducing Location-Based Authorization
- Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco ISE 2.x pxGrid
Module 9: Working with Network Access Devices
- Lesson 1: Configuring TACACS+ for Cisco ISE Device Administration
Module 10: Cisco ISE Design
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deployment Best Practices
- Lesson 2: Performing Cisco ISE Installation and Configuration Best Practices
- Lesson 3: Deploying Failover and High-Availabilty
Module 11: Configuring Third Party NAD Support
- Lesson 1: Configuring Third-Party NAD Support
- Lab 1: Configure Initial Cisco ISE setup, GUI familiarization, system certificate usage
- Lab 2: Integrate Cisco ISE with Active Directory
- Lab 3: Configure Basic Policy on Cisco ISE
- Lab 4: Configure Conversion to Policy Sets
- Lab 5: Configure Access Policy for Easy Connect
- Lab 6: Configure Guest Access
- Lab 7: Configure Guest Access Operations
- Lab 8: Create Guest Reports
- Lab 9: Configure Profiling
- Lab 10: Customize the Cisco ISE Profiling Configuration
- Lab 11: Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports
- Lab 12: Configure BYOD
- Lab 13: Blacklisting a Device
- Lab 14: Configure Compliance Services on Cisco ISE
- Lab 15: Configure Client Provisioning
- Lab 16: Configure Posture Policies
- Lab 17: Test and Monitor Compliance Based Access
- Lab 18: Test Compliance Policy
- Lab 19: Configure Cisco ISE for VPN Access
- Lab 20: Configure Threat-Centric NAC using Cisco AMP (Optional)
- Lab 21: Configure Cisco ISE pxGrid and Cisco WSA Integration
- Lab 22: Configure Cisco ISE for Basic Device Administration
- Lab 23: Configure TACACS+ Command Authorization
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's