Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) 1.2 (CS-SPEDGE)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Premium Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1285 other popular courses
About this course:
This course is a five-day course that is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP SP certification. The SPEDGE course is a component of the CCNP SP curriculum.
The SPEDGE course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of service provider VPN solutions. The goal is to train professionals to enable service provider point of presence to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. The SPEDGE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement VPNs within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network. This course also prepares the students for Cisco: 642-889 SPEDGE exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
- Describe the VPN technologies that are used in the service provider environment and the MPLS VPN peer-to-peer architecture
- Describe the implementation steps that are needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in the service provider network
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access
- Describe MPLS solutions for IPv6 and interdomain communication.
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers who would like to implement MPLS VPN service in their networks.
- SPNGNG1, SPNGN2, SPROUTE, SPADVROUTE and SPCORE Recommended.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1) 1.2 (CS-SPNGN1)
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) 1.2 (CS-SPNGN2)
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) 1.2
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) 1.2
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) 1.2 (CS-SPCORE)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3.5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|