Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) (CS-CIVND1)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The CIVND1 course teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
Completion of this course is highly recommended before taking the five-day instructor-led training Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2). This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 210-065 CIVND exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
- CS-CCNA-Collaboration - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration Boot Camp (CS-CCNA-Collaboration)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the evolution of video technologies
- Identify the main applications for video
- Differentiate between analog and digital video, explain how video is processed and coded, and describe the available formats
- Describe the differences between various video signaling protocols, such as H.320, H.323, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Explain the functional components of video infrastructure and their network requirements
- Understand the Cisco Video Solution Architecture and associated environmental requirements
- Install Cisco TelePresence® endpoints and Profile systems
- This course is designed for entry-level to experienced administrators, channel partners, customers, end users
It is recommended for the learner to have foundational IP networking knowledge such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA® certification. This e-learning assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and with the basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) training.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|