Implementing Continuous Delivery (AZ-400.3)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous delivery. Students will learn how to design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, and implement an appropriate deployment pattern.
- Differentiate between a release and a deployment
- Define the components of a release pipeline
- Explain things to consider when designing your release strategy
- Classify a release versus a release process, and outline how to control the quality of both
- Describe the principle of release gates and how to deal with release notes and documentation
- Explain deployment patterns, both in the traditional sense and in the modern sense
- Choose a release management tool
- Explain the terminology used in Azure DevOps and other Release Management Tooling
- Describe what a Build and Release task is, what it can do, and some available deployment tasks
- Classify an Agent, Agent Queue and Agent Pool
- Explain why you sometimes need multiple release jobs in one release pipeline
- Differentiate between multi-agent and multi-configuration release job
- Use release variables and stage variables in your release pipeline
- Deploy to an environment securely, using a service connection
- Embed testing in the pipeline
- List the different ways to inspect the health of your pipeline and release by using, alerts, service hooks and reports
- Create a release gate
- Describe deployment patterns
- Implement Blue Green Deployment
- Implement Canary Release
- Implement Progressive Exposure Deployment
- Agile Developer
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Design a Strategy
- Introduction Continuous Delivery
- Strategy Recommendations
- Building a High Quality Pipeline
- Choosing a Deployment Pattern
- Choosing the Right Management Tool
- Module 1 Review Questions
- Lab Building a Strategy
Set Up a Managment Workflow
- Create a Pipeline
- Provision and Configure Environments
- Manage And Modularize Tasks and Templates
- Integrate Secrets with the Pipeline
- Configure Aumated Integration and Functional Test Aumation
- Aumate Inspection of Health
- Module 2 Review Questions
Implement an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
- Introduction in Deployment Patterns
- Implement Blue Green Deployment
- Feature Toggles
- Canary s
- Dark Launching
- AB Testing
- Progressive Exposure Deployment
- Module 3 Review Questions
- Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt