Implementing Dependency Management (AZ-400.4)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 834 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-400 Exam leading to AZ-400 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course provides knowledge and skills to implement dependency management. Students will learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and complance.
- Recommend artifact management tools and practices
- Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse
- Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages
- Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution
- Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages
- Manage security and compliance
- Inspect open source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards
- Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating
- Configure secure access to package feeds
- Web Developer
- Agile Developer
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|