This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the MS-500 Exam leading to the MS-500 Certification. The official exam voucher is not included in this course. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
Businesses and information technology organizations are in dire need of professionals sharing proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Information Security Management. This course is designed for IT professionals who want to learn the art of deploying and managing Microsoft Office 365 Threat Protection. These professionals can help businesses augment information security standards within the business enterprise and implement robust security strategies in the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
This course focuses on the key concepts of Threat Protection and helps professionals develop a conceptual understanding of Threat Vectors, Threat Analytics, Mobile Device Management, and Microsoft Office 365 Security Solutions. Through this course, professionals can learn the art of deploying security solutions in Microsoft Office 365 and understands common threats and vulnerabilities. Furthermore, this course helps professionals understand Advanced Threat Analytics and effectively configure & manage security solutions.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Core Concepts of Cyber-attacks & Threat Vectors
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Office 365 Security Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection Services Configuration
- Advanced Threat Analytics Configuration
- Mobile Device Management Planning and Deployment
This course is tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Microsoft Office 365 Administrators
- Professionals striving to clear MS-500 Certifications Exam
Professionals planning to enroll in the Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection (MS-500.2) course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience of Working with Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10 Devices
- Conceptual Understanding of Authentication and Authorization
- Fundamental Know-how of Computer Networks
- Practical Knowledge of Mobile Device Management