Implementing Real-Time Analytics with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
10 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
You’ll learn how to implement low-latency and streaming Big Data solutions using Hadoop technologies like HBase, Storm, and Spark on Microsoft Azure HDInsight.
Note: To complete the hands-on elements in this course, you will require an Azure subscription and a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X client computer. You can sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. It is possible to complete the course and earn a certificate without completing the hands-on practices.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use:
- HBase to implement low-latency NoSQL data stores.
- Storm to implement real-time streaming analytics solutions.
- Spark for high-performance interactive data analysis.
- Familiarity with Hadoop clusters and Hive in HDInsight
- Familiarity with database concepts and basic SQL query syntax
- Familiarity with basic programming constructs (for example, variables, loops, conditional logic). Experience with Java or C# is useful but not essential
- A willingness to learn actively and persevere when troubleshooting technical problems is essential
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||10 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's