Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications (MS-301T02)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1180 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in all the MS-301 series trainings (301T01, 301T02 ….. and 301T04) without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MS-301 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage service applications in SharePoint 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the second in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Describe how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Explain how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Describe the function of search components.
- Explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Describe how to configure the search center.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of Windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|