Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications v8.0 (CS-CAPPS)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v8.0 teaches you the integration options of Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 300-085 CAPPS exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
- CS-CCNP-Collaboration Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration Boot Camp (CS-CCNP-Collaboration)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Cisco Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment
- Implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Desktop and Mobile using BYOD
- Integrate Cisco VCS and Cisco TMS into a Cisco collaboration deployment
This course is intended for:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco CCNA® certification recommended prerequisite
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deploying Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 2: Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Users, Templates, and Class of Service
- Lesson 4: Configuring the Cisco Unity Connection System
- Lesson 5: Implementing Cisco Unity Connection Dial Plan and Call Management
- Lesson 6: Configuring Unified Messaging
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 8: Deploying Voice Mail Redundancy in Branch Offices
Module 2: Cisco Unity Express
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deploying Cisco Unity Express
- Lesson 2: Integrating Cisco Unity Express with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco Unity Express User Accounts and Features
- Lesson 4: Configuring Call Routing with Cisco Unity Express Auto-Attendant
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence Implementation
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deploying Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Components and Communication Flows
- Lesson 3: Integrating Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence
- Lesson 4: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Features and Implementing Cisco Jabber
- Lesson 5: Configuring Cisco Jabber Mobile and Integrating Directory Servers
- Lesson 6: Verifying and Troubleshooting Tools for Cisco Unified IM and Presence Components
Module 4: Video Provisioning and Integration in a Unified Communications Deployment
- Lesson 1: Deploying Cisco Collaboration Systems Applications with Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Lesson 2: Describing Video Infrastructure
- Lesson 3: Describing Cisco TMS
- Hardware Lab 1: Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Hardware Lab 2: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Users
- Hardware Lab 3: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection System Settings
- Hardware Lab 4: Implementing Cisco Unity Connection Call Management
- Hardware Lab 5: Configuring Cisco Unified Messaging
- Hardware Lab 6: Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Hardware Lab 7: Integrating Cisco Unity Express with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Hardware Lab 8: Configuring Cisco Unity Express System Settings and Users
- Hardware Lab 9: Implementing Call Routing with Cisco Unity Express Auto-Attendant
- Hardware Lab 10: Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Hardware Lab 11: Integrate Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Hardware Lab 12: Configure Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Features and Implement Cisco Jabber
- Hardware Lab 13: Configure Cisco Jabber Mobile and Integrate Directory Servers
- Hardware Lab 14: Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence
- Hardware Lab 15: Provisioning with Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Hardware Lab 16: Deploying Cisco TMS and Video Applications
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's