Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (INTHCDF)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course familiarizes you with NetApp hybrid cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions and shows you how to weave the solutions into the Data Fabric powered by NetApp. In numerous exercises, you use NetApp tools and third-party tools to practice how to manage, move, and protect data throughout the cloud.
The average salary for Cloud Administrator is $90,000 per year.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Explain the value of the Data Fabric and NetApp Private Storage for Cloud (NPS for Cloud)
- Describe NetApp Private Storage (NPS) networking requirements
- Deploy a hybrid cloud for customers
- Configure an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environment and an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) environment for the hybrid cloud
- Use Windows PowerShell in a Data Fabric environment and extend customers' Microsoft Active Directory into the cloud
- Explain the features of NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP software and NetApp ONTAP Select software
- Use NetApp Cloud Central to deploy OnCommand Cloud Manager and Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Create SnapMirror relationships between Cloud Volumes ONTAP and ONTAP in the data center
- Use the Cloud Sync service to synchronize NFS data between on-premises storage and cloud-based storage
- NetApp Employees, Partners and Customers
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification or equivalent knowledge
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals
- Basic computer networking knowledge
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|