Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (INTHCDF)
This course will teach you about integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric.
About this course:
This is a three-day course with intermediate difficulty. This course will teach you about integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric. It will cover the concepts of NetApp hybrid cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions. The course will give you a good introduction on these topics. Furthermore, it will demonstrate to you on the methods of interlacing the solutions in the system of Data Fabric powered by NetApp. This course will provide you with the advantage of going through various exercises in order to gain a strong comprehension of the matters being learned. You will learn about regulating, shifting, and securing data throughout the cloud by using NetApp tools and different third-party tools.
On average, a Cloud Administrator earns $90,000 per annum.
The course has the following learning objectives:
- Elaborating the value of the Data Fabric and NetApp Private Storage for Cloud (NPS for Cloud)
- Explaining the NetApp Private Storage (NPS) networking prerequisites
- Installing a hybrid cloud for customers
- Setting up an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environment and an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) environment for the hybrid cloud
- Making use of the Windows PowerShell in a Data Fabric environment and expand customers' Microsoft Active Directory into the cloud
- Giving a concise description of the components of NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP software and NetApp ONTAP Select software
- Making use of NetApp Cloud Central to install OnCommand Cloud Manager and Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Making SnapMirror relationships between Cloud Volumes ONTAP and ONTAP in the data center
- Making use of the Cloud Sync service to synchronize NFS data between on-premises storage and cloud-based storage
This course will be suitable for and is designed for NetApp employees, partners, and customers.
The course has some requirements which have to be fulfilled prior to starting it. You need to have the certification of NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA), otherwise you must be having sufficient knowledge of equal level of this certification to make up for its lacking. You should have the foundational knowledge of Cloud Volumes ONTAP. Lastly, other than these, you should have the fundamental computer networking knowledge and skills.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
(Data Science Enthusiast)
Tom is an innovator first, and then a Data Scientist & Software Architect. He has integrated expertise in business, product, technology and management. Tom has been involved in creating category defining new products in AI and big data for different industries, which generated more than hundred million revenue cumulatively, and served more than 10 million users.
As a Data Scientist and Software Architect Tom has extensive experience in data science, engineering, architecture and software development. To date Tom has accumulated over a decade of experience in R, Python & Linux Shell programming.
Tom has expertise on Python, SQL, and Spark. He has worked on several libraries including but not limited to Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK, Keras, and Tensorflow.
- STRSW-ILT-INTHCDF Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (INTHCDF)Course contents are much needed aspects in today's world Instructor was very good Nice experience with quick start