Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (STRSW-ILT-INTHCDF, CV3)
About this course:
This course familiarizes you with NetApp hybrid cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions and shows you how to weave the solutions into the Data Fabric powered by NetApp. In numerous exercises, you use NetApp tools and third-party tools to practice how to manage, move, and protect data throughout the cloud.
The average salary for Cloud Administrator is $90,000 per year.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Explain the value of the Data Fabric and NetApp Private Storage for Cloud (NPS for Cloud)
- Describe NetApp Private Storage (NPS) networking requirements
- Deploy a hybrid cloud for customers
- Configure an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environment and an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) environment for the hybrid cloud
- Use Windows PowerShell in a Data Fabric environment and extend customers' Microsoft Active Directory into the cloud
- Explain the features of NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP software and NetApp ONTAP Select software
- Use NetApp Cloud Central to deploy OnCommand Cloud Manager and Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Create SnapMirror relationships between Cloud Volumes ONTAP and ONTAP in the data center
- Use the Cloud Sync service to synchronize NFS data between on-premises storage and cloud-based storage
- NetApp Employees, Partners and Customers
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification or equivalent knowledge
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals
- Basic computer networking knowledge
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Describe the Data Fabric vision and deployment models
- Module 2: Explain the network considerations for hybrid cloud deployments including latency, bandwidth, redundancy and connectivity.
- Module 3: Configure an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec.
- Module 4: Configure an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec
- Module 5: Use OnCommand Cloud Manager (OCCM) to deploy ONTAP Cloud and to manage and move data in the Data Fabric.
- Module 6: Implement the Data Fabric Solution for Cloud Backup.
- Module 7: Perform SnapCenter backup and recovery operations.
- Module 8: Implement Cloud Sync service to enable seamless and secure synchronization of data between on-premises storage and AWS Simple Storage Service (S3).
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt