Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure - MOC On Demand (MS-10993)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1189 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course teaches IT professionals how to integrate their on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. It also teaches candidates how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. Additionally, it focusses on how to enhance authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
The average salary for a Microsoft Azure Infrastructure & Integration skills is $124,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare Azure AD to AD DS, perform Azure AD tenant provisioning, and manage objects and user roles in Azure AD.
- Implement and configure directory synchronization and manage synchronized directories.
- Use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, configure single sign-on (SSO) in Azure AD, and protect privileged identities.
- Implement multi-factor authentication.
- Implement Azure RMS and integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services.
- Configure alerts and monitor directory services infrastructure..
The primary audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure, and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. In addition, IT professionals who take this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic experience with the Azure platform.
- Basic experience with identities on premises or in cloud.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - MOC On Demand (MS-10979)
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions – MOC On Demand (MS-20533)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|