Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Integrating On-Premises Windows AD with Azure AD
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 884 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Integrating On-premises Windows AD with Azure AD is a course based on the multi directory and identification service. Azure AD provides the authentication to run the identity of users and applications of every organization directory. This access management service is for both external and internal resources any company have.
User authentication of Azure AD:
The default system of the Azure when synced with, use the hash as passwords to store between the on-premises and the Azure. And it is the duty of the service providers to provide the passwords of the on-premises. But every organization have their infrastructure so:
- If you have a different security policy then the synchronization may not be able to complete due to the hashes. So, the service providers will ask the organization for authentication.
- The organization you are providing service to should have AD FS. Their infrastructure, when deployed with third party federation with authentication, would store the password information.
Monitoring of access management:
Healthy monitoring is very important for every organization and they always look out for such agents of on-premises to install and do the synchronization of all operations. The service providers need to us the health portal to monitor the performance and for efficient synchronization.
The cloud-based identity holds great importance for everyone who wants to connect through the internet. By using the Azure AD employees can sign in and access all the cloud applications through a proper channel. Such function helps to monitor the activities and protect the resources and data of the company. The course helps to understand Azure AD thoroughly and makes you able to provide the service of making organization cloud directory.
Information regarding the course:
- The brand of the course is Microsoft.
- The subject is cloud computing.
- There will be no lab access.
- The duration of the course class will be 1 hour.
- It will be self-paced learning by using Microsoft technology.
- The language is English and difficulty is intermediate.
Important uses of Integrating On-Premises Windows AD with Azure AD:
The main points include:
- By Azure AD, the employees of the organization will be able to easily access the web applications deployed. No one from outside the company will be able to reach them.
- Provides the end uses fully self-using services where they can easily reset passwords. It also involves group management but does require the use and knowledge of Azure AD premium.
- The perfect and effective framework of integrating on-premises with windows AD for every company out there.
Who is this course for?
- IT admins or anyone who is related to the field of IT who wants to gain knowledge and access to apps for completing the business industry requirements. As it is one of the important positions in the organization. They lookout for the Azure AD agents who can help companies to access their resources.
- For app developers, this can be a second approach to build personalized app experiences for businesses directories.
- People who have already done with the Microsoft 365, Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM. With this basic knowledge, you can start managing the company internal and external resources on the cloud.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.