Integrating With Force.Com (DS-DEV502)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Integrating with Force.com covers the key elements of how to design and implement all types of integrations with the Force.com cloud platform.
The course introduces the major integration mechanisms available on the Force. com platform, such as the APIs and the built-in declarative functionalities. In subsequent modules, participants explore the technologies that play critical roles in integrating with the platform, including the Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Apex, and outbound messaging.
Note: To get the most out of this course, you should be comfortable writing object-oriented code.
The average salary for Salesforce Platform Engineer is $116,000 per year.
- Identify various integration techniques.
- Develop methods for integrating with the Salesforce platform.
- Identify the advantages of various integration techniques.
- Integrate with the Salesforce platform web services.
- Build custom web services.
- Integrate with the Streaming and Bulk APIs.
- Use Salesforce Connect and Heroku Connect to implement declarative integrations.
- Implement single sign-on, social sign-on, and social customer service.
- Embed external applications into the Salesforce user interface using Force.com Canvas
- Integrating with the Salesforce Platform is ideal for customer developers, system integrators, architects, and independent software vendors (ISVs) new to the platform who want to learn how to design and build integrations with the Salesforce platform cloud applications.
- It is not necessary to be a Force.com developer to take this course; however, we recommend that participants be familiar with the Force.com platform and proficient in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Integration Overview
- Working with Salesforce Data
- Force.com SOAP API
- Force.com REST APIs
- Force.com Bulk API
- Force.com Streaming API
- Using the Apex Data Loader as an Integration Client
- Apex and Integration
- Declarative Integration Features
- Embedding Web Pages and Applications within Salesforce
- Salesforce Identity and Single Sign-on
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Design Workshop
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's