Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
In this course, the student will learn how to create native iPhone and iPad apps using Xcode and Swift. The course demonstrates the most popular iOS features - interfacing with remote data services, accessing media (photos, videos, and audio) and the media library, using the GPS to track current location, mapping, social networking including Twitter and Facebook, data access with CloudKit, and in-app purchasing. How to implement these features using iOS frameworks will be shown, as well as some of the trade-offs and options. Application source code will be provided and discussed, line by line, and the resulting applications behavior will be shown.
Students will need some porgramming knowledge. They will also need a Mac computer and the Xcode development app.
People with computer application development and knowledge some prior experience writing iOS applications.
They should understand programming structures and the software development process.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: Remote Data Access
- Section 3: iOS Media
- Section 4: GPS and Mapping
- Section 5: Motion Framework
- Section 6: Social Networking
- Section 7: Cloudkit
- Section 8: In-App Purchasing
- Section 9: Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's