Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introducing Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCIMDS) v1.1 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you the skills to use Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches. You will learn about the platform architecture, in-depth software knowledge, and management capabilities around it.
The course will introduce the key features that contribute to flexibility, availability, high performance, operational simplicity and investment protection. You’ll gain a technical understanding of how to build highly available, scalable storage networks using the robust, flexible hardware architecture with network and storage management intelligence.
With the help of hands-on labs, you’ll be practically configuring a Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) SAN fabric using Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) and CLI commands; device aliases and zoning; SAN analytics and SAN telemetry streaming; and more.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe SAN management with Cisco DCNM
- Initialize a Cisco MDS switch and add it to DCNM
- Describe key value-add features that distinguish Cisco MDS Series switches
- Configure basic Cisco MDS features and interfaces using DCNM
- Describe Cisco MDS SAN features and advantages
- Describe fixed and modular platforms
- Describe Cisco MDS architecture and high-availability mechanisms
- Describe technologies used in modern SANs
- Data center engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical decision makers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions architects
- Data center architects
- Network architects
- Systems engineers
You should have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Understanding of business and application requirements
- Experience managing data center deployments
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SAN technologies
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.