Introducing Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCIMDS) v1.1 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you the skills to use Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches. You will learn about the platform architecture, in-depth software knowledge, and management capabilities around it.
The course will introduce the key features that contribute to flexibility, availability, high performance, operational simplicity and investment protection. You’ll gain a technical understanding of how to build highly available, scalable storage networks using the robust, flexible hardware architecture with network and storage management intelligence.
With the help of hands-on labs, you’ll be practically configuring a Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) SAN fabric using Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) and CLI commands; device aliases and zoning; SAN analytics and SAN telemetry streaming; and more.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe SAN management with Cisco DCNM
- Initialize a Cisco MDS switch and add it to DCNM
- Describe key value-add features that distinguish Cisco MDS Series switches
- Configure basic Cisco MDS features and interfaces using DCNM
- Describe Cisco MDS SAN features and advantages
- Describe fixed and modular platforms
- Describe Cisco MDS architecture and high-availability mechanisms
- Describe technologies used in modern SANs
- Data center engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical decision makers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions architects
- Data center architects
- Network architects
- Systems engineers
You should have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Understanding of business and application requirements
- Experience managing data center deployments
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SAN technologies
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|