Introducing Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCIMDS) v1.1 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you the skills to use Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches. You will learn about the platform architecture, in-depth software knowledge, and management capabilities around it.
The course will introduce the key features that contribute to flexibility, availability, high performance, operational simplicity and investment protection. You’ll gain a technical understanding of how to build highly available, scalable storage networks using the robust, flexible hardware architecture with network and storage management intelligence.
With the help of hands-on labs, you’ll be practically configuring a Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) SAN fabric using Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) and CLI commands; device aliases and zoning; SAN analytics and SAN telemetry streaming; and more.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe SAN management with Cisco DCNM
- Initialize a Cisco MDS switch and add it to DCNM
- Describe key value-add features that distinguish Cisco MDS Series switches
- Configure basic Cisco MDS features and interfaces using DCNM
- Describe Cisco MDS SAN features and advantages
- Describe fixed and modular platforms
- Describe Cisco MDS architecture and high-availability mechanisms
- Describe technologies used in modern SANs
- Data center engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical decision makers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions architects
- Data center architects
- Network architects
- Systems engineers
You should have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Understanding of business and application requirements
- Experience managing data center deployments
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SAN technologies
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|