Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will give you a technical background of the Cisco Nexus® switches' key capabilities that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, operational simplicity, and investment protection. The capabilities covered may include platforms, architecture, software, management, and features.
You will have hands-on practice exploring key features including virtual device contexts (VDCs), First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs), and user management. Technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage Cisco Nexus switches in data center environments would find this course beneficial.
You may also take the Configuring Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCCNX) v1.0 course after taking this course. It will help you to configure the Cisco Nexus Switches using Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS).
You will be able to develop following skills after taking this course:
- Describe virtual device contexts
- Describe port channels and virtual port channels
- Configure First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Identify the platforms that make the Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 3000, and 2000 product families
- Implement Cisco Nexus
- Explore Cisco Nexus basic features
- Technical decision makers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions, data center, and network architects
- System, data center, network, and pre-sales engineers
You should have a grip in the following areas to fully benefit from this course
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Understanding of business and application requirements
- Familiarity with Cisco data center technologies
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) v1.0
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|