Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introducing IP Fundamentals of Cisco Fabric for Media (IPFMFD) v2.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Introducing IP Fundamentals of Cisco Fabric for Media (IPFMFD) v2.0 course introduces you to IP technologies.
This course covers Ethernet functions and standards, the basic principles of IP, the TCP/IP stack, and other technologies used in modern networks. Lab exercises focus on configuring basic IP functionality on switches and servers.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics.
- Describe network fundamentals, and explain a simple LAN.
- Describe hardware and wiring that is used to build a network.
- Describe the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model.
- Explain the datalink layer characteristics, Ethernet protocol, and switch operation.
- Introduce students to key network layer components, definitions, and standards.
- Explain the purpose and functions of the transport layer.
- Describe end-to-end packet delivery.
- Describe routing.
- Describe multicast networks, applications, and protocols.
- Explain data center architecture in each layer and describe new leaf-spine topology approaches.
- Explain virtualization and Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
- This course is designed for broadcast engineers with no previous IP experience.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Basic understanding of networking protocols
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) or Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.