Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to Agile Certified Practioner Exam Prep Series
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 730 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the PMI-ACP Exam leading to PMI-ACP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course includes the operations and characteristics of PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® and prepares you for your certification exam. Students will be able to learn about Agile principles, dynamic systems development, and value-driven delivery. The knowledge of stakeholder engagement, boosting teamwork, adaptive insights, problem identification and their solutions with sustained improvement will also be delivered.
Agile has become very common these days that it is no longer working like a grasshopper movement to change software development. Many organizations and companies are acquiring this approach and many are working every day to adopt the change. It is extremely important that professionals demonstrate true leadership ability on today's software projects to stay connected in the professional world full of competition. The Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification validates the ability of colleagues, organizations or even potential employers to lead in product development, management, and delivery. It will also help you to understand the modern strategies used for maintaining and completing the projects.
This PMI-ACP exam prep training ensures that you're well prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam. This course prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort. It prepares students for some of the most difficult of testing situations by providing an amalgam of learning and testing. Questions are designed in such a way that you learn through practice and you’re capable of applying what you have learned for the exam.
The full length course is available in Learn subscription, for just USD 39.99.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn all the content you need to know to pass the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Comprehend Agile principles and practices which will modify it into teamwork and improve customer satisfaction
- Obtain invaluable intuitions about empowering and inspiring your team members
- Learn techniques to manage a project's scope to ensure the delivery of the best product possible
- Have a better knowledge and collaboration with customers for better results
- Learn the most powerful metrics to occupy that ensure the team’s consistent improvement and development in the delivery
- Avoid all the hazards into which teams usually fall when adopting Agile practices
- Learn techniques and skills to successfully guide a new or existing agile team
- Gain the latest industry knowledge and the management of dynamic projects in the most serious situations.
- Explore the studies showing Agile teams significantly happier with their work.
This course is intended for:
- Project manager desiring to gain more information about agile project manager
- Team leaders
- People who are involved in Projects Directly or Indirectly
- Agile Gurus
- Anyone who wants to move into management positions
- This course is not for the ones searching for Agile training course. This course is quiz simulation to help you practice and pass the PMI-ACP exam
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will give satisfaction to your need but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile processes. This requirement is an addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
It was goodI mainly took it to learn the Scrum portion of it, but it was good.