Introduction to Agile Certified Practioner Exam Prep Series
About Individual Course:
7 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 840 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
7 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the PMI-ACP Exam leading to PMI-ACP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course includes the operations and characteristics of PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® and prepares you for your certification exam. Students will be able to learn about Agile principles, dynamic systems development, and value-driven delivery. The knowledge of stakeholder engagement, boosting teamwork, adaptive insights, problem identification and their solutions with sustained improvement will also be delivered.
Agile has become very common these days that it is no longer working like a grasshopper movement to change software development. Many organizations and companies are acquiring this approach and many are working every day to adopt the change. It is extremely important that professionals demonstrate true leadership ability on today's software projects to stay connected in the professional world full of competition. The Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification validates the ability of colleagues, organizations or even potential employers to lead in product development, management, and delivery. It will also help you to understand the modern strategies used for maintaining and completing the projects.
This PMI-ACP exam prep training ensures that you're well prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam. This course prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort. It prepares students for some of the most difficult of testing situations by providing an amalgam of learning and testing. Questions are designed in such a way that you learn through practice and you’re capable of applying what you have learned for the exam.
The full length course is available in Learn subscription, for just USD 39.99.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn all the content you need to know to pass the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Comprehend Agile principles and practices which will modify it into teamwork and improve customer satisfaction
- Obtain invaluable intuitions about empowering and inspiring your team members
- Learn techniques to manage a project's scope to ensure the delivery of the best product possible
- Have a better knowledge and collaboration with customers for better results
- Learn the most powerful metrics to occupy that ensure the team’s consistent improvement and development in the delivery
- Avoid all the hazards into which teams usually fall when adopting Agile practices
- Learn techniques and skills to successfully guide a new or existing agile team
- Gain the latest industry knowledge and the management of dynamic projects in the most serious situations.
- Explore the studies showing Agile teams significantly happier with their work.
This course is intended for:
- Project manager desiring to gain more information about agile project manager
- Team leaders
- People who are involved in Projects Directly or Indirectly
- Agile Gurus
- Anyone who wants to move into management positions
- This course is not for the ones searching for Agile training course. This course is quiz simulation to help you practice and pass the PMI-ACP exam
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will give satisfaction to your need but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile processes. This requirement is an addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
200+ Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.Play Video
700+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.Play Video
E-books blogs, case studies,...
E-books blogs, case studies, ariticles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
College Accredited Courses
QuickStart courses are accredited by several top schools and universities, including Texas A&M and University of Phoenix. You can print out certificates and also apply them towards your degree plan with them.Play Video
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.Play Video
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.Play Video
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).Play Video
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.Play Video
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.Play Video
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.Play Video