About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Blockchain creates a shared system of record among business network members, eliminating the need to reconcile disparate ledgers. Blockchain is disruptive technology and if your in a business such as finance, insurance, logistics and IT you need to learn blockchain.
This course was designed to help give a broad overview for aspiring blockchain professionals before they move on to move complex blockchain subjects such as implementations, Proof of concepts, Ethereum programming,etc
We will Cover the following areas.
What is Blockchain?
What is a Cryptocurrency?
What is the difference between Blockchain and Bitcoin?
What is Ethereum?
What is Metamask
What is a Blockchain Explorere
What is a Smart Contract?
What is a Blockchain as a Service(BaaS)?
What is Bitcoin/Litecoin wallet?
Additional demos and whiteboards...
- How to learn quickly into Blockchain world through our demos and tutorials
- What is a Blockchain and how you can apply to the real world
- What is Cryptocurreny and what is the difference between blockchains
- What are some basic use cases for blockchains in business and the goverment
- What is Ethereum and how is different than Bitcoin
- What is Litecoin and how can recieve Litecoin funds via a wallet
- Career Outlook for blockchain experts.
- Identify real Industry Applications and learn how Blockchain affecting real world right now.
- Get a deep understanding of how Blockchain as a technology works
- What is Smart Contract and How it is implemented in business
- What is Cryptographic Hash Function
- Compare and Contrast the architectures of Hyperledger, Corda and Ethereum Platforms
- What are the Cryptographic Hash Functions in Blockchain
- Professionals who want to understand how Blockchain influencing industries they are in.
- Anyone wanting a quick foundation into blockchain technology.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Blockchain
- People who want to learn more about how blockchains are impacting the world through real world applications examples
- This course is a basic introduction with minimal requirements as follows
- Have access to a computer with a browser to go to suggested links
- Read reference requirements provided by instructor to solidify learning
- Some basic IT networking experience not needed but would be helpful to advance in learning
- Have a passion to learn most disruptive technology right now on the market
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|