Introduction to CAPM
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: PMI
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This training covers the functions and features of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the basics of project management and professional responsibility. They will also learn about the different areas of project management, including integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management..
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- To discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Apply the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
This course is intended for:
- This course is for new project managers.
- Students should already know the fundamentals of project management.
- They should be dedicated to completing this course and have a deep desire to pass the CAPM exam.