Introduction to CAPM
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the CAPM Exam leading to CAPM Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This training covers the functions and features of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the basics of project management and professional responsibility. They will also learn about the different areas of project management, including integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management..
The full length course is available in Learn subscription, for just USD 39.99.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- To discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Apply the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
This course is intended for:
- Project managers who need 23 contact hours to qualify for the CAPM examination
- Project managers who want to pass their CAPM exam on the first try
- This course is NOT for new project managers.
- Students should already know the fundamentals of project management.
- They should be dedicated to completing this course and have a deep desire to pass the CAPM exam.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|