Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
10 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
About this course:
We all know that smart devices make our lives better every day. And there are coders behind every one of those devices. If you’re ready to change the world by taking analog information into the digital realm, bring your basic coding experience and take your first steps toward programming for the Internet of Things. Learn to program devices (sensors, blinking LEDs, temperature displays, and more) with Raspberry Pi—a must-know for anyone in this space. See how to write the software that controls the hardware, and get started making a difference with procedural programming.
Begin with an intro to embedded programming, take a look at embedded devices, and explore sensors, actuators, and outputs. Then work with the hardware/software interface, get to know the C Programming language and its features, and learn about basic data management. From there, dive into embedded solutions. Build your first circuit, and get hands-on with lots of mini labs. Wrap up with a look at device app development, as you connect your device to the cloud.
Plan to spend two to four hours per week for five weeks on the course, which includes videos, text, labs, and non-graded assessments. Then show off your new skills and knowledge with an impressive final project.
- How to implement embedded scenarios using the C programming language
- How to program embedded devices such as the Raspberry Pi
- How to design and evaluate basic circuits on breadboards
- How to use digital and analog sensors to collect real-time data
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||10 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's