About this course
This course, Introduction to Programming & Coding | C# .Net Basics for Non-Developers focuses on key concepts of C# that any beginner should know about. Throughout the course you will learn various C#, .NET skills, mostly focusing on Object-Oriented development. This course offers basic/beginner level skills that help you get started with C#, .NET. Like the name of the course suggests, this course is more focused on non-developers and slowly and gradually eases them into real-world development environments. Along with the basics of C# .NET, you will also be learning about the basic programming practices which are somewhat similar between different programming languages. Since the course mainly focuses on the ease of learning for non-developers, you will find the pace at which this course starts rather comfortable.
The course helps you build the mindset of a developer and really pushes you to think like one as well. Students will learn proper structuring of code, building interfaces with windows forms, some database configuration and error/exception handling as well.
The average annual salary of a .NET developer is around $65,000. This is mostly for senior developers and usually, the salary of a senior .NET is seen way above this number, all the more reasons to get enrolled in this course.
One of the main objectives of this course is to get the students hands-on experience on good programming practices of C# .NET, along with this here are some other key objectives.
- Getting familiar with the Visual Studio environment
- Learning scopes of variables along with their declarations
- Using loops and conditions (if, for, while, etc)
- Learning proper structural implementation of applications
- Use of classes and arrays
- Error handling with try-catch statements
- Learning how to make Windows Forms Applications
- Learning string manipulation and interfaces
This course is specially tailored for newcomers or beginners who want to dive deep into the development phase and want hands-on experience along with basic knowledge of how programming should be done, the right way with structural integrity.
This course is perfect for people who
- Want to learn application development with C#
- Want to learn object-oriented programming
- Who manage teams working on C# .NET
- Who have to design and implement initial structures of such applications
No prior development skills needed, only a keen mind focused on learning something new. This course is perfect for beginners with no programming background.
Although no programming experience is required some personal aspects like the following are nice to have.
- Familiar with Windows or any other OS environment
- Knows how to navigate, create, copy or delete files and folders
- Basic knowledge of number theory
- Ability to grasp complex information and recreate step by step