Introduction to Programming (MS-10975)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1273 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
- Explain core programming fundamentals such as computer storage and processing.
- Explain computer number systems such as binary.
- Create and use variables and constants in programs.
- Explain how to create and use functions in a program.
- Create and use decisions structures in a computer program.
- Create and use repetition (loops) in a computer program.
- Explain pseudocode and its role in programming.
- Explain the basic computer data structures such as arrays, lists, stacks, and queues.
- Implement object-oriented programming concepts.
- Create and use classes in a computer program.
- Implement encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Describe the base class library (BCL) in the .NET Framework.
- Explain the application security concepts.
- Implement simple I/O in a computer program.
- Identify application errors and explain how to debug an application and handle errors.
- Identify the performance considerations for applications.
- Ability to use computers to start programs, open and save files, navigate application menus and interfaces
- Ability to understand logical concepts such as comparisons
- Understand number theory
- Ability to create, understand, and follow structured directions or step-by-step procedures
- Ability to understand and apply abstract concepts to concrete examples
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no prerequisite to this course. This course is basically designed for anyone who is new to Programming or software development and wants to gain an understanding of programming fundamentals and object-oriented programming concepts. They could be high school students, post-secondary school students, or career changers, with no prior programming experience.
Q2. How will this training benefit me in my current job role?
This training will help you to get a quick start in your programming career.
Q2. What is the exam criteria for the course?
There is no exam for this course.
Q3. Explain exception handling mechanism in C#?
Exceptions in C# are handled using try, catch and finally blocks.
- try block : The code or set of statements which are to be monitored for exception are kept in this block.
- catch block : This block catches the exceptions occurred in the try block.
- finally block : This block is always executed whether exception is occurred in the try block or not and occurred exception is caught in the catch block or not.
Q4. Explain the difference between error and exception in C# ?
Exception handling is a mechanism to detect and handle error at run time where as Errors are occured at development/compile time.
Q5. What is the base class from which all the exceptions are derived?
Q6. What is Pseudocode?
Pseudocode is the way of explaining a program or code using natural language plus a little bit of code part.
Q7. What is Const
A variable declared as constant must be assigned a value at declaration, and this value may not then change at a later time.
Q8. What is C# Data Structures?
Q9. Can a function have more than one parameter in C#?
Q9. What is binary number system?
The binary number system is a numbering system that represents numeric values using two unique digits (0 and 1).
Q9. What is constructor in C#?
Constructor is a special method of a class, which is called automatically when the instance of a class is created.
Q10. How is method overriding different from method overloading?
Overriding involves the creation of two or more methods with the same name and same signature in different classes (one of them should be parent class and other should be child). Overloading is a concept of using methods at different places with same name and different signatures within the same class.
Q11. Can you return multiple values from a function in C#?
Yes. Using output parameters. A return statement can be used for returning only one value from a function. However, using output parameters, you can return two values from a function.
Q12. Which class acts as a base class for all arrays in C#?
The Array class is the base class for all the arrays in C#. It is defined in the System namespace. The Array class provides various properties and methods to work with arrays.
Q13. What is the default access for a class?
Default access specifier for a class type is internal.
Q14. What is the default access for a class member?
Default access for the members is private.
Q15. What is a sealed class in C#?
When a class is5 declared sealed, it cannot be inherited.
Q16. How will you create sealed abstract class in C#?
No. It cannot be created as abstract classes cannot be declared sealed.
Q16. What is value type variable in C#?
Value type variables can be assigned a value directly. They are derived from the class System.ValueType. The value types directly contain data. Some examples are int, char, and float, which stores numbers, alphabets, and floating point numbers respectively.
Q17. What is datatype in C#
A datatype in C# is a container that holds a value.
Q18. What is a property in C#
A property in C# is a member of a class that provides a mechanism for classes to expose private fields
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|