Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP)Â® (2018 Edition)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the PMP Exam leading to PMP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Project management professional (PMP) certification is one of the most recognized courses around the world. This certification is highly valuable in the business industry as today there are many projects which come on a daily basis and to accomplish them a project manager is required. But a project manager should have the pro abilities to handle the tasks efficiently and effectively. If you want to take your career to a whole new level in project management this course is the key.
In this course, you will learn about the introduction of project management and the PMP exam. You will also get to know how this course has made its way in being the most demanding course around the world. Being in a professional class, you will be able to know what steps you must take from the start to the end day of your exam. Basically, the whole point is to ensure that you will be better in understanding all the concepts that will make you better in the real world. The real-life examples and studying the newest version of the PMP exam will be your key to getting prepared for getting this certification. Today, the industry has become more complex and every day is a new challenge. So, companies require the top of the top-notch project managers who can help them out in making their goal achieved. So, this is what you will learn and would be able to do by studying the introduction to project management course.
The full length course is available in Learn subscription, for just USD 39.99.
There will be many concepts that you will learn with real-life examples to understand how to deal with projects like a pro and build a successful career in this path. Here are some concepts as:
- Understanding the importance of project documents when you are making the project management plan.
- Ways of controlling and managing the whole work process.
- Ways of properly closing the project
- Managing tasks and results of the whole team and providing feedback on time.
- Understanding the estimation techniques and making approvals on time.
- Recognizing the opportunities to control costs and maintain the budget.
- Implementing cost for schedules resources.
- Monitoring all the finances for costs and schedule indexes.
- Understanding the concepts of preventing any risks in quality management.
- Quality control and the effect of cost on different aspects of quality-related to project management.
- Students after completing the course would be able to:
- Understand the concepts of monitoring and controlling
- What kind of questions they will get in the exam
- PMP applications in the industry
Anyone who has experience of being a project manager or relevant experience in project delivery, leading and controlling can be part of this course.
- The person should have to handle projects for almost 7500 hours.
- Should have 35 hours of project management education to understand the broad concepts in the course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2.5 Hours|