Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
This course is created for people that are starting out with Puppet and want to familiarize themselves with the Roles and Profiles design pattern.
If you want to get a clear explanation of the theory behind Roles and Profiles, supported with practical examples then this is the course for you!
We will cover creating a base profile to manage to generic settings your infrastructure and we will cover a design pattern to handle different platforms in our base profile. Additionally, we will use Hieradata in combination with Profiles and class parameters and employ create_resources to dynamically manage resources using data retrieved from Hiera.
People that want to use Roles and Profiles in their Puppet infrastructure
Fundamental Puppet knowledge
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Introduction to this course
- Role and Profile Theory
- Setting up roles and profiles
- Making it Rock with Hiera
- profile::base with multiple platforms
- Setting up a role and profile for a webserver
- Node Classification with Roles and Profiles
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's