Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to Sass for CSS
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Every current web designer will most likely have mastered CSS long ago. But believe it or not, some have not yet realised the enormous benefits Sass can add to CSS – for one thing, it opens up a whole range of features not available in CSS. Couple that with the fact that it makes CSS concise and readable, and it's a sure fire way to make CSS better as well as more fun!. During this course you will get to grips with core features of Sass like variables, inheritance, nesting and mixins, amongst others. You will learn how to build alert panels, how to configure Sass for development, and how to master CSS efficiency with Sass, making your code more readable and more concise.
- Compile and work with the core features of Sass
- Learn a stylesheet language compatible with any CSS version
- Organise your CSS to make it more readable
- Configure Sass for development and master CSS efficiency
- This course is intended for web designers, web developers, and anyone else who already has a working knowledge of CSS. It does not cover Sass installation or configuration of a text editor, but instead jumps straight ahead to working with practical, real world examples of Sass in action. Therefore this course is not suitable for students who have limited or no knowledge of CSS.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
Good Introa bit fast, but good