Introduction to Sass for CSS
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 1 Hour
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Every current web designer will most likely have mastered CSS long ago. But believe it or not, some have not yet realised the enormous benefits Sass can add to CSS – for one thing, it opens up a whole range of features not available in CSS. Couple that with the fact that it makes CSS concise and readable, and it's a sure fire way to make CSS better as well as more fun!. During this course you will get to grips with core features of Sass like variables, inheritance, nesting and mixins, amongst others. You will learn how to build alert panels, how to configure Sass for development, and how to master CSS efficiency with Sass, making your code more readable and more concise.
- Compile and work with the core features of Sass
- Learn a stylesheet language compatible with any CSS version
- Organise your CSS to make it more readable
- Configure Sass for development and master CSS efficiency
- This course is intended for web designers, web developers, and anyone else who already has a working knowledge of CSS. It does not cover Sass installation or configuration of a text editor, but instead jumps straight ahead to working with practical, real world examples of Sass in action. Therefore this course is not suitable for students who have limited or no knowledge of CSS.
Good Introa bit fast, but good