Introduction to software containerisation and Docker
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
1 HourCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
Deployment, management and operationalizing these large complex infrastructures is a daunting task. Containerization of the apps and services help to simplify these tasks. Docker is open source engine that can help you automate the deployment of applications inside software containers. Is was released in March 2013 and has been gaining popularity ever since. It has over 100 million downloads, and over 75000 applications are running as dockerized applications.
The current era is all about ubiquitous connectivity and ever increasing adoption of mobile computing. To cater to these demands - the modern mobile apps and web applications are reaching global scale and billions of users. These app and web applications are built by larger teams which are geographically distributed. They build those large applications by stitching together a collection of services, APIs or microservices.
These services use a variety of stacks and are independent of each other. The services run on clusters spanning thousands or tens of thousands of servers or nodes. And the consumers use these applications over the cloud and the public internet using their mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Knowledge and experience about Docker could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $100,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level.
- Software and IT architects
- Software and network engineers
- CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization
- IT administrators
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Containerization Of Apps And Docker
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST