IS20 Security Controls
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
We know that what Security Controls is. Security controls are safeguards or countermeasures to avoid, detect, counteract, or minimize security risks to physical property, information, computer systems, or other assets. This intermediate level course covers proven general controls and methodologies that are used to execute and analyze the Top Twenty Most Critical Security Controls. This course allows the security professional to see how to implement controls in their existing network(s) through highly effective and economical automation. For management, this training is the best way to distinguish how you’ll assess whether these security controls are effectively being administered. Nearly all organizations containing sensitive information are adopting and implementing the most critical security controls as the highest priority list. These controls were chosen by leading government and private organizations who are experts on how compromised networks/systems evolve and how to mitigate and prevent them from happening. This course helps the students in the preparation for IS20 Certification Exam.
The average salary for Information Assurance Manager is $83,443 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement the top 20 most critical controls in the work place.
This course is intended for:
- Information assurance managers/auditors
- Network security engineers
- IT administrators
- A basic understanding of networking and security technologies
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 01 - Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Devices
- Module 02 - Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Software
- Module 03 - Secure Configurations for Hardware and Software on Laptops, Workstations and Servers
- Module 04 - Secure Configurations for Hardware Network Devices such as Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Module 05 - Boundary Defense
- Module 06 - Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs
- Module 07 - Application Software Security
- Module 08 - Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- Module 09 - Controlled Access Based on Need to Know
- Module 10 - Continuous Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Module 11 - Account Monitoring and Control
- Module 12 - Malware Defenses
- Module 13 - Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols and Services
- Module 14 - Wireless Device Control
- Module 15 - Data Loss Prevention
- Module 16 - Secure Network Engineering
- Module 17 - Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
- Module 18 - Incident Response Capability
- Module 19 - Data Recovery Capability
- Module 20 - Security Skills Assessment and Appropriate Training to Fill Gaps
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt