IT Support: Networking Essentials
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 910 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
IT Support: Networking Essentials is designed to introduce the core networking concepts to learners who are new to IT Support. The course begins by explaining the purpose of networking and then examines how networks are configured in homes, offices, between offices, and around the world with the Internet. This includes a review of network topologies, physical networking, and network protocols. The course concludes with an introduction to network troubleshooting, including how to troubleshoot common networking issues.
- Understanding networking topologies
- Understanding LANs, WANs and the Internet
- Understanding wireless and wired networks
- Understanding network protocols
- Understanding TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting networking using built-in networking tools
- IT Support officer
- The Windows client training as part of the Microsoft Professional Program – IT Support.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.