Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
ITIL® Operational Support And Analysis (ITIL®-OSA)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
“If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for ITIL-OSA Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.”
About the course:
While the course along with its exam are free standing, it is also considered to be a part of the ITIL® intermediate capability stream. The course is of 4 credits and is one of the credentials that allow students to eventually opt for the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
The exam comprises of eight, complex MCQs (multiple choice questions) which are based on different unique scenarios, which need to be completed within 90 minutes. Once the course is complete, then the student needs to take the exam and clear it. Those who clear the exam will be able to obtain the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis Certificate.
The course follows the accredited course syllabus as well as the certification process. It consists of practices exercises, tutorials, and exam practices, and is a trainer taught course.
This course helps the students in applying the OSA practices in resolving and supporting the service management lifecycle, especially in the following key ITIL® roles, processes, and function areas.
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Event managemen
- Access management
- Application management
- Technical management
- IT operations management
- Service desk
- Request fulfillment
- Technology and implementation considerations
- The course is intended to be undertaken by those who need in-depth knowledge and understanding of ITIL® Certificate in OSA processes and how these can be made use of for improving the quality of the service support provided by IT within an organization.
- Additionally, those IT Professionals, working in an organization that has adopted the adapted ITIL® and thus, needs to have information about while playing a part in contributing to the continuous service improvement program. It can also be undertaken by those who might be part of the operational staff, responsible for the incident management, event management, problem management, request fulfillment, access management, technical management, service desk, application management, and IT operations management, and thus, wish to upgrade their skill set
- In addition, the certification can be opted for by those professional who have cleared and obtain the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and want to clear the advanced level certifications. And those professionals who wish to attain the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and must complete this certification as a pre-requisite.
The student opting for this certification must;
Have acquired the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) as it needs to be submitted in document form at the time of admission.
Attend a training course having the relevant accreditation
Be familiar with IT terminologies as well as service offerings and agreements relevant to their business. Additionally, they should have practical experience of working with a service provides in the capacity of a service manager, while being responsible for one of the aforementioned processes and functions.
Loved ItI love the fact the he (Jim Lewis) would take the time to tear apart the question and answers. I don�t think I�ve ever experience that with an instructor.
Loved ItIt was great being able to attend the class from home some of the days.
Clear CourseJim was very clear and easy to understand. He had excellenet real life examples to share. I especially liked the way he reviewed the practice test questions with us by talking to us about how he would interpret each sentence. Very helpful and insightful!
LOVED IT!LOVE, LOVE, LOVED that I was able to attend remotely. Now, we need to figure out a way to be able to take the test from home. :)