ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: ITIL®
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 6 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
"If you enroll in this course, you will receive an Official Exam Voucher for the ITIL-PPO Exam"
About This Course:
This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization. Students will learn about the planning, protection and optimization process and how to organize and implement it.
ITIL®® Planning, Protection and Optimization is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $88,000 per year.
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- The concept of Service Management as a practice
- The functions & processes across the Lifecycle
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Availability Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Capacity Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of IT Service Continuity Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Information Security Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Demand Management
- Technology Implementation considerations
- Project Managers
- An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment.