"If you enroll in this course, you will receive an Official Exam Voucher for the ITIL-SOA Exam"
About this course:
This course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream. It prepares for one of the exam modules (exam to be purchased separately) that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 4 points when the exam is passed.
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service offerings and agreements Certificate.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record. This course also prepares the students for ITIL®: MALC Exam
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $85,000 per year.
The ITIL® Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply SOA practices during the service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL® process, role and function areas:
- Service portfolio management
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Demand management
- Supplier management
- Financial management for IT services
- Business relationship management
- Roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of the ITIL® Certificate in the Service offerings and agreements processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted ITIL® and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in service portfolio management, service level management, service catalogue management, demand management, supplier management, financial management for IT services and business relationship management and who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course
- It is recommended that candidates can demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and understand service offerings and agreements within the context of their own business environment and have experience of working in a service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility for at least one of the included process and functions.