Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
ITIL® Service Strategy (SS)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
"If you enroll in this course, you will receive an Official Exam Voucher for the ITIL-SS Exam"
About this course:
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate.
The qualification is free standing, but also counts as 3 credits towards the ITIL® Expert Certification.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record.
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL® intermediate lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 3 points.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $85,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL® Service Strategy (SS) exam
- Analyze principles, techniques, and relationships to create SS
- Identify the purpose, scope, and objective of each SS process
- Assess IT governance to set strategy, and leverage governance frameworks and bodies
- Determine IT application opportunities
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service strategy environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Strategy publication in preparation for the examination.
Practice Certification Exam