ITIL Service Strategy (SS)
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
6 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate.
The qualification is free standing, but also counts as 3 credits towards the ITIL Expert Certification.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record.
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL intermediate lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 3 points.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $85,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Service Strategy (SS) exam
- Analyze principles, techniques, and relationships to create SS
- Identify the purpose, scope, and objective of each SS process
- Assess IT governance to set strategy, and leverage governance frameworks and bodies
- Determine IT application opportunities
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service strategy environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL Service Strategy publication in preparation for the examination.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Introduction to service strategy
- The purpose, objectives and scope service strategy and its relationship to the other service lifecycle stages
Service strategy principles
- The elements of service strategy that are necessary to understand, use and apply the processes within service strategy to create business value
Service strategy processes
- The managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL processes covered in the service strategy stage, excluding the day-to-day operation of processes covered in the ITIL Intermediate Capability modules
- The strategic level concepts of governance as it relates to service strategy
Organizing for service strategy
- The concepts of organizational considerations relating to service strategy
- Technology considerations for service strategy including service automation, analytics and technology interfaces
Implementing and improving service strategy
- The ITIL approach for implementing service strategy
Challenges, critical success factors and risk
- The challenges and risks facing service strategy and service strategy critical success factors (CSFs)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's